The results of this project will consist of a Resource Pack, Guidelines and an Application for android and iOS mobil devices.
The Resource Pack with complete modules on the various disorders can be found on the Online Platform in all languages of the project partnership. If you only need a general overview regarding the modules of the individual subject areas, you are welcome to follow the links provided below, which offer an abbreviated recap (Unit 1) of the modules.
- Recap on Module 1: Dementia
- Recap on Module 2: Substance Abuse
- Recap on Module 3: Schizophrenia
- Recap on Module 4: Common mood disorders
- Recap on Module 5: Intellectual Disability
- Recap on Module 6: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Recap on Module 7: Autism
- Recap on Module 8: Eating disorders
- Recap on Module 9: Post-traumatic stress disorder
The Family Caregiver Guidelines will be available as of summer 2020.
The Application for mobile devices is in development right now and will be available in winter 2020.