The project partners will host at least eight Multiplier Events all together. They will take place in 2020 in all countries of the partnership. The Events will aim at the following target groups in particular:
- people working in health and social care organisations who can inform family caregivers about the existence of the projects’ products or use the materials in their information and counselling activities
- refugee and migrant counsellors who can disseminate the materials among their clients
- key actors in public health care and institutions dealing with migrants and the integration of refugees.
The Multiplier Events will cover the following aspects:
- The demographic developments of mental disorders and cognitive impairments
- Mental disorders and their care at home: challenges and limits
- Effects of caregiving on the caregivers
- Presentation of the Family Caregivers Support products: Guide and Resource Pack, e-Platform and communication possibilities, mobile apps
If you are interested in participating in one of the events, please contact the national project partners in charge.